- The Boston Celtics lost. It was very sad.
- Watched old people “dance” to Asian club music. Hilarity.
- I’m bad at dancing. I always forget which foot I’m supposed to use and I have no sense of rhythm. The freakin’ waltz gave me trouble.
- Ate wonton made by the maid (good but not quite mommy’s) and bought Chinese ramen. Yay for food I can make myself.
- Still don’t know what my cell phone number is. Must figure that out.
- Watched “Remember the Titans” for the first time in years and cried like a baby. I love the English-language channel.
- My birthday is coming up soon. I don’t know when I was born, but it was Eastern time, so I’ll have to wait until noon for it to be my birthday.
[NOTE: This post originally appeared on a now-deleted blog and is reposted here for my own sake.]