Animals. They’re everywhere. I’ve never been much of an animal person.
- BEAR: Sculpture by Eladio (dEmo) de Mora. DUMBO area of Brooklyn, New York. September 2012.
- TURTLE: Library of Congress, Washington, D.C. November 2012.
- COW: Elephanta Island, Mumbai, India. January 2013.
- CHICKEN: “The Chicken” by Chaïm Soutine, 1926. Museum of Fine Arts, Houston. April 2007.
- LION: Ulysses S. Grant Memorial (with United States Capitol in background), Washington, D.C. November 2012.
- SHEEP: Near tomb of Xu Guangqi (Paul Siu), Guangqi Park, Shanghai, China. January 2011.